Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Blogging

This is my first time blogging, so I'm not really sure what to blog about :) I guess I can just tell a little about all of the things going on in my life right now. My family and I k=just purchased a new home in Saint Pters Mo, and I am in love with it, the only bad thing is that this will be my last semester at SWIC, after this i will have to transfer to a closer college. I'm very busy this time of year with my kids starting outdoor soccer they have practices 5 days a week so i have to use time for myself and my homework very wisely. I am very excited that I only have 7 classes left to earn my associates degree in Administration of Justice, and then I would like to further my eduation and online while working as a probation or correctional officer. Great things are happening for me and my family...hope you enjoy my first blog!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your new home!! I fully understand having a busy schedule so kudos to you for keeping it all together. I am in the same online class...Cindi Landon. The name below is on my husband's account

    ReplyDelete